Tungsten Fabric installation and upgrade guide¶
Use this guide to install and upgrade Tungsten Fabric solution. This guide covers various installation scenarios including:
Tungsten Fabric with VMware vCenter.
Tungsten Fabric with Red Hat.
Tungsten Fabric with Kolla/Ocata OpenStack.
Tungsten Fabric with Juju Charms.
Understanding Tungsten Fabric¶
Upgrading Tungsten Fabric¶
- How to Perform a Zero Impact Tungsten Fabric Upgrade using the Ansible Deployer
- Updating Tungsten Fabric using the Zero Impact Upgrade Process in an Environment using Red Hat Openstack
- Updating Tungsten Fabric using the Zero Impact Upgrade Procedure in a Canonical Openstack Deployment with Juju Charms
- Upgrading Tungsten Fabric using TF-ansible Deployer
- Upgrading Tungsten Fabric using In-Place Upgrade Procedure
Backup and restore Tungsten Fabric¶
Using Tungsten Fabric with VMware vCenter¶
Using Tungsten Fabric with OpenStack¶
Setting Up Contrail with Red Hat OpenStack 16.1¶
Setting Up Contrail with Red Hat OpenStack 13¶
Configuring Virtual Networks¶
QoS Support in Contrail Networking¶
Using Tungsten Fabric with Juju Charms¶
Post Installation Tasks¶
- Configuring Role and Resource-Based Access Control
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control for Analytics
- Configuring the Control Node with BGP
- Configuring MD5 Authentication for BGP Sessions
- Configuring Transport Layer Security-Based XMPP in Tungsten Fabric
- Configuring Graceful Restart and Long-lived Graceful Restart